Monday, March 15, 2010



I cannot believe that it has been a week since I last wrote here. Many things have happened since then. Early Tuesday morning my grandmother passed away. She was struggling with cancer. She is in heaven now with my grandfather and many of her relatives. We left on Thursday morning and traveled up for the viewing and the funeral. It was a sad time. During that time I received an email from my job. They asked me about hours that they would have for a full time position which I applied for that would come with health benefits. God provides. I haven't heard back from them after my response, but I know God will give me the position if that is what He has in mind for me. The Lord is the Great provider. I have to get ready to watch my aunt now and get ready for the day. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment