Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting on the Lord


-A seagull picture I took last summer.

I read a great devotional today on "Our Daily Journey." It was based on Saul's disobedience to God. He contacted a woman to try and bring up Samuel because God was not giving him an answer in the timetable he thought he should have it. This devotional which is based on First Samuel chapter 28 has really touched my heart. I am still waiting to hear from the CEO of my company about health insurance. I also haven't heard anything back from any of the full time jobs I applied to last weekend. I begin to get frustrated and wonder if God cares or is going to do anything to supply my needs in that way. This devotional I read this morning really spoke to my heart. I want to work on not grumbling and wondering if the Lord is going to answer me. Praise God for the devotions he gives us to touch our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment